Welcome to JP Goldman Solicitors
Specialists in Property Law
JP Goldman are specialists in property law. The Directors have many years of experience between them and have worked at numerous establishments; big to small. JP Goldman was formed based upon the experiences of each Director; they have brought with them the good and left behind the bad.
JP Goldman’s specialist team of residential conveyancers will deal with all aspects of your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism.
You will have access to a wealth of experience in all areas of residential property law and we utilise industry leading software which is endorsed by the Law Society. This ensures that your transactions are handled safely and efficiently.
By using the latest technology we can provide a personalised service no matter where you are in the World.
“Daniel was fantastic throughout both the sale of our previous house and the purchase of our new home. We felt as though we had our own personal solicitor! He was always polite, courteous and nothing was too much trouble for him.
Both transactions were extremely smooth and I put this down to Daniel’s professional handling. I would not only use him again but recommend using him to any friends and family requiring a solicitor” - J. Wright & E. Gardner, Urmston
THE JP DIFFERENCE
What sets us apart from many other legal service providers is simple; we ensure that all of our lawyers have a minimal amount of concurrent transactions to ensure that more time can be spent with you. This is more time speaking with you and more time progressing your transaction. Our aim is to ensure that the conveyancing process is as stress free as possible.
Many other providers would simply overload each lawyer with as many clients as possible, thereby severely reducing the quality of service provided, slowing down the process and increasing the probability of error.
WHY CHOOSE US
- A fixed price service - there will be no hidden costs / fees
- You will have a dedicated fee earner who will not transfer your file
- Contact us outside of normal working hours
- Reduced file loads means more time spent on you
- Efficient, modern, safe and effective processes employed by fee earners
- Close working relationships with all parties involved in the transaction - we can speak with your estate agents and mortgage brokers for you
- All our advice will be comprehensive yet coherent - we won’t confuse you with unnecessary legal terms with Latin roots
- All aspects of modern technology embraced - we can communicate with you by any means necessary and send documents by e-mail